''Are you open due to COVID-19?''
At MyoActive, we are now open taking Myotherapy consultations.
Actions which we are taking include:
1. Ensuring that the service provided is critical at this time for patient health care and the safety of clinical staff, particularly if patients are elderly or have pre-existing medical conditions.
2. Can the patient undertake any of the actions themselves, we are still offering TeleHealth Consultations to minimise risk.
3. Any clients and staff and will be sent home if unwell and be notified.
4. We will take action listed above under Actions for an organisation, workplace or venue. (see https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus-covid-19-transmissi…)
5. We will keep windows open where possible, adjust air conditioning to increase air flow, leave doors open post treatments.
6. While clients and patients are waiting ensure separation of 1.5 metres.
7. We will always use a hand sanitiser before and after providing the procedure/service, or wash hands with soap and water.
8. Clean and disinfect surfaces (and equipment) touched by the patient/client immediately after the service has been provided.
9. We will display a clear sign for patients/clients to read on entry and/or provide information handouts about how we are going to protect their safety and your own.
10. We will keep staff and clients informed of the actions we are taking. 11. PPE also known as Personal protective equipment, will be used to keep the staff and clients safe.
We would like to reassure you that we are closely monitoring this emerging situation and we are taking direction from the Victorian Govt. Dept. of Health and Human Service (DHHS.Vic).
Necessary precautions have been widely publicised. If you have traveled overseas or had contact with somebody who has, and you begin to feel unwell with a fever or shortness of breath, a cough or respiratory illness, you should not attend the practice and you should call the government’s dedicated hotline on 1800 675 398.
If you are uncertain or have any queries at all, please call us on 0422 580 035.
View our COVID-19 Policy: https://www.myoactivemyotherapy.com.au/covid-19-policy Kindly, MyoActive | Jayden Seracino
MyoActive Myotherapy, one of the best myotherapy and remedial massage clinics in Melbourne provide myotherapy services from accredited myotherapists to clients in Burwood, Burwood East, Vermont, Vermont South, Glen Waverley, Mount Waverley, Forest Hill, Wheelers Hill Nunawading, Heathmont, Blackburn, Canterbury, Surrey Hills, Camberwell, Box Hill, Ringwood, Knox, Rowville, Croydon, Croydon south and Boronia.