SHOULDER PAIN DURING PUSH-UPS?
Many people experience pain at the front of their shoulder when doing push-ups or bench press movements!
If this is something which you experience please visit our myotherapists located in burwood east, melbourne to become pain free and get back into exercising without pain.
Check out these common reasons why‼
1. Wrist Positioning - Radial & Ulnar Deviations. Supination & Pronation of the wrist.
2. Elbow Pain: Can be due to compression of radial nerve and tightness in triceps.
3. Internal Rotation of the shoulder which can sometimes lead to bicep tendon irritation and pain.
4. Poor Scapula rhythm and control leading to certain muscles overloading.
5. Neck Flexors being overworked due to head positioning..
Want to be able to push up again and fix your technique?