Our Response to the Corona Virus
Are you open due to COVID-19?
At MyoActive, we are OPEN taking myotherapy consultations.
Actions which we are taking include:
1. Ensuring that the service provided is critical at this time for patient health care and the safety of clinical staff, particularly if patients are elderly or have pre-existing medical conditions.
2. Can the patient undertake any of the actions themselves, if so we are still offering TeleHealth Consultations to minimise risk.
3. Any clients, staff and visitors will be sent home if unwell and be notified.
4. We will take action listed above under Actions for an organisation, workplace or venue. (see https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus-covid-19-transmissi…)
5. We will keep windows open where possible, adjust air conditioning to increase air flow, leave doors open post treatments.
6. While clients and patients are waiting ensure separation of 1.5 metres.
7. Always use a hand sanitiser before and after providing the procedure/service, or wash hands with soap and water.
8. Clean and disinfect surfaces (and equipment) touched by the patient/ client immediately after the service has been provided.
9. We will display a clear sign for patients/clients to read on entry and/or provide information handouts about how we are going to protect their safety and your own.
10. Plan ways to enable physical distancing of 1.5m to reduce in-person contact.
11. We will keep staff, volunteers and clients informed of the actions we are taking.
We would like to reassure you that we are closely monitoring this emerging situation and we are taking direction from the Victorian Govt. Dept. of Health and Human Service (DHHS.Vic).
Necessary precautions have been widely publicised. If you have traveled overseas or had contact with somebody who has, and you begin to feel unwell with a fever or shortness of breath, a cough or respiratory illness, you should not attend the practice and you should call the government’s dedicated hotline on 1800 675 398.
As Myotherapists, we are essential, all remedial massage consultations have been able to proceed and we will continue to follow the guidelines given to us by our association and DHHS guidelines.
This is, in part, what we are doing to minimise risk:
Providing hand sanitiser for you at the front desk & inside the treatment room.
Thoroughly wiping down the treatment table, including the hand rests, and face rests between each patient.
Having clean towels, gowns, face papers so each individual has their own clean environment.
Washing our hands between each patient.
More frequent cleaning of all other surfaces in the practice.
We will have a form with a few questions to ask each client prior to their consultation.
If you are uncertain or have any queries at all.
Please call us on 0422 580 035.
MyoActive | Jayden Seracino
We understand situations arise in which you need to cancel your appointment, it is therefore requested that you notify MyoActive Myotherapy of your intention to cancel, providing more than 24 hours’ notice by contacting us on 0422 580 035.
Appointments cancelled within 24 hours will not be subject to a Cancellation Fee, due to COVID 19.
MyoActive Myotherapy would like to thank you for your understanding as we believe that good practitioner/patient communication works to maintain healthy relationships.
Please read our Covid-Safe Plan on how MyoActive plans to adhere to the following guidelines.
MyoActive Myotherapy, one of the best myotherapy and remedial massage clinics in Melbourne provide myotherapy services from accredited myotherapists to clients in Burwood, Burwood East, Vermont, Vermont South, Glen Waverley, Mount Waverley, Forest Hill, Wheelers Hill Nunawading, Heathmont, Blackburn, Canterbury, Surrey Hills, Camberwell, Box Hill, Ringwood, Knox, Rowville, Croydon, Croydon south and Boronia.